Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Utah and Idaho trip

The boys at the swimming pool in our hotel in Utah. Unfortunately, Mike's Grandpa Daley passed away recently. We were able to attend his funeral and Mike was able to see many of his cousins, aunts and uncles that he hadn't seen in quite awhile. We were also able to see Grandma Daley who is one of the sweetest ladies I know.














Our original meaning for planning this trip was Mike's sister's graduation with her Docterite. I hope I spelled that right. Anyway, Here she is with two of her nephews, Aiden and Gabe. I don't think her other nephew, Adrian, would appreciate being held like this. He's a little big for it. :)
















Mike and his sisters, Jeph (the one graduating) & Bethany.
















On the way back, we stopped once again in Boise, Idaho to visit Aiden's Great Grandma and Grandpa Warner.
















At a gas station on the way back from Idaho. I think this is just outside of Boomtown, Nevada. Aiden needed a break from the long car ride and Daddy was just the one to give it to him.

1 comment:

NW Varneys said...

When did you get all that hair on your belly?