Aiden loved hiding and playing peek-a-boo in the cabinet in our condo.
We found our own little Stitch!
This dragon is made completely out of legos and is actually in the water. So maybe it's actually supposes to be Nessy the Lochness Monster.These two shows at the Animal Kingdom (Lion King, & Finding Nemo) were the best shows we went to the entire trip. They were amazing! If you have a chance to see them, I strongly encourage you to!
Uh oh! Aiden got caught by the gator! I love this pic!
Aiden petting a real life boa. I think it's a boa anyways. I can't remember anymore.
NASA Space Center
This is the shuttle that was supposed to take off on Dec. 9th. This is as close as they let you get. Bummer! I wanted to see it up close.
We got to see this rocket up close though. This was really in space. It's huge! Man, this was awsome!
The garden of rockets at sunset. These were really in space too! I wish we'd had more time to look at them.






No comments:
Post a Comment