They are getting SO big! I can't believe it. Well, I guess I can, since it has been FOREVER since we saw you guys! ;) We'll need to work on that for sure. What cuties!
Very cute! And so glad to see a post! I thought you might be dead. Just kidding. How are you feeling?
sooo cute!
Whoa! I didn't realize Kenzie was pregnant again! We are due 4 days apart. That's awesome!
Whoever did you pictures did a really nice job. They turned out very cute!
super cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They are getting SO big! I can't believe it. Well, I guess I can, since it has been FOREVER since we saw you guys! ;) We'll need to work on that for sure. What cuties!
Very cute! And so glad to see a post! I thought you might be dead. Just kidding. How are you feeling?
sooo cute!
Whoa! I didn't realize Kenzie was pregnant again! We are due 4 days apart. That's awesome!
Whoever did you pictures did a really nice job. They turned out very cute!
super cute!
Post a Comment