Happy Birthday to Aiden! Gotta have a funfetti cake for your birthday! That's the kind that my Grandma Warner always made, so now I say it's a rule! This one is slightly different though. I made it an ice cream cake using the betty crocker pans Mike's mom got me. Love 'em. It was good.
Blow Aiden, Blow!
We couldn't find the candles, so Mike came up with a genius idea! He put one of their legos upside down and put one of our tea lights on it. Worked perfect. Also made it look a bit more colorful.
Cake goes in...
...and ta da! No mess! I guess we're pass the stage of taking pictures with cake all over his face. Now he is a major clean-freak and can't stand to have any mess on his face or hands. If only he could teach a little of that to Kale.
Speaking of Kale, here is his reaction after having so many presents to open for Christmas, and then being told he couldn't open any because they were all Aiden's.
This is what Kale was screaming about. He wanted to help Aiden.
This is what Aiden spent some of his money from Grandma and Grandpa Great Glissmeyer. I found a bike for him and Goodwill for 3 bucks. It's yellow and black. He chose this matching set of pads and a helmet all by himself. I didn't even remember the colors of his bike, so really it was all him who picked this one to buy with his money!
For his birthday, we went out to Fairfield to the Jelly Belly Factory. I think Aiden may need those pads if he's going to be driving! The boys enjoyed the jelly bean samples. The tour is always fun, and they had fun waving to the workers and having the workers wave back. We were a little dissapointed at the end though. They've raised the price of Belly Flops quite a bit, so we weren't able to get any.
Brookie even got a Jelly Bean hat, though it didn't stay on her head too long,
Kale and Daddy in their hats.
Grandpa and Aiden in their hats.
Aiden's birthday bike, though he's not wearing his pads and helmet like he should. Thanks to Uncle Cory, we were able to get his training wheels on!
No comments:
Post a Comment