Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kale's b'day

The boys adore their little sister. Nana Jo came out to visit us for a week during Kale's b'day. It was fun to see her again so soon.
Kale got a gorilla that makes noises and walks from Grandma and Grandpa Daley among other fun things.
He was a pro at unwrapping gifts since it had only been a month since Christmas.
Our baby girl and her wonderful daddy!
Nana Jo was nice enough to bring a little something for Aiden too so he wouldn't feel left out while Kale opened his gifts.
Where's Aiden? He blends right into Nana Jo's suitcase in his cammo clothes.
Kale has his juice and his new truck and is ready to head home with Nana Jo, as long as he can make it past security!


Birthday Cake time. I have a video of him blowing out his candles which is pretty cute, but I can't figure out how to get it one here. If I figure it out some time, I'll post it.

Oooh! Cake!

 
By the time Brooklynn's b'day gets here, she'll be a cake eating pro!

Nummy, Nummy!

Birthday boy eating his cake!

We bought some punch balloons for the boys for Kale's b'day. I thought this picture of Brooklynn looking at it was pretty cute!

2 comments:

KColton said...

cute pictures!! I love the header with all your silly names for everyone. I think the name Spoonita is my favorite! :D Hope you're doing well!

Brian and Michelle said...

Cute kids! We miss you guys.