Monday, August 23, 2010

Welcome baby Bayla!

Our sixth family member has arrived! (Fourth kiddo)
Weird to think there are now 6 in our family, wow!
The kiddos all love to kiss our new little princess. They're all adjusting for the most part. Kale just adores Bayla. Brooklynn likes to look at her but I think is a little jelous. Aiden is protective of her and want to make sure she's taken care of. He'll say things like "Mommy, Baylynn is hungry. You need to feed her." or "Mommy, Baylynn is sad." It was wonderful to see them at the hospital and see how excited they were to see their new little sister.
My mom was able to meet little Baylynn before she had to go home. It was so nice to have her here and I was so glad Baylynn came before my mom left!
Kale was excited to see Baylynn. He even got his own visitor badge.
I was going to say "new daddy" but I guess "experienced daddy" is a better title. :)
This little girl is being overwelmed with kisses from her siblings.
Mike is really trying to be serious with Aiden right here, but how can you when a little boy is looking at you like this!
this is a good description of how the last two weeks have been. Brookie, Kale, and Aiden totally in a blur around the house and Baylynn just chills!
Love sleeping babies! Especially at night!
All three older kids piled in the chair watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
"Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse!"

I printed out  these pictures for the kids too and they've been carrying them around. Such a cute picture of Kale!

2 comments:

White Family said...

How fun you guys! Congrats on another cute kid! How fun to have 2 boys and 2 girls! What can we plan on next? :) Hope things are going well at your house! I just have two close together and I'm to the point of crazy!! You're an AMAZING mom!! :) I need to get you one of those plate covers that says "super mom" :) Thanks for posting the pictures! She's a little sweetheart!

mptanner said...

Just now catching up on blogs, congratz, so precious! Power to you guys. Hope all is continuing well!