Jaci, you were right. It was going to take me forever before I posted anything again. I'm really bad at this. I blame it on wonderful dial-up internet. SLOW!
Anyways, here's our boys in their baby limo (double stroller) in Hawaii! Boy am I glad we had that stroller. It also became our luggage cart quite a few times.

The Fern Grotto is a cliff that has ferns growing upside down from the side of the cliff. There is also a small cave at the base of the cliff. The tours used to take you inside but since the hurricane in '92, you can only go to the platform in front of it. It the picture it's where the people have your backs to you. I got this picture off the internet 'cause my picture of it is missing.

2 comments:
Kale is getting so big! Plus, hello Hawaii...JEALOUS! ;)
What Hawaii?!?! And you didn't hide me in your luggage? Was it just you guys? I am glad you finally updated the blog. I have been checking since we last saw eachother. The boys are getting so big! We can't wait to see you guys again. We will be there over labor day weekend to bless Grace. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment