Wow, that is so amazing! I would love to go to Hawaii! That is the one place I really really want to go. Maybe some day. Wow, was it hard with two kids?
Cute picture! Hey, our blog is private now- can I have your email address so I can invite you to continute to view it? You can send it to me at danaebcurtis@gmail.com. Thanks! P.S. your boys are ADORABLE!
Hey there!! Haven't talked to you guys in a while! We called to get your address to send you my baby announcement, so you'll have to get that to me. How are you guys doing? Your little boys are so cute! We're excited to see you guys again!
4 comments:
Wow, that is so amazing! I would love to go to Hawaii! That is the one place I really really want to go. Maybe some day. Wow, was it hard with two kids?
Hey I'm going private so leave your email if you still wanna see it.
Cute picture! Hey, our blog is private now- can I have your email address so I can invite you to continute to view it? You can send it to me at danaebcurtis@gmail.com. Thanks! P.S. your boys are ADORABLE!
Hey there!! Haven't talked to you guys in a while! We called to get your address to send you my baby announcement, so you'll have to get that to me. How are you guys doing? Your little boys are so cute! We're excited to see you guys again!
Post a Comment