Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jungle Gym Fun

I bought a pass to a inflatable play gym for a month with my friend Teresa. This kept the kids busy and let them burn off their energy. On the last day it was good, Mike was able to go play with Aiden. Kale and I mostly just watched the two of them play which was quite fun. Aiden had a blast with his daddy.










































































































4 comments:

mptanner said...

Wow, looks like a ton of fun! Where did you go?

Nicole Marsh said...

Hey Kenzie, I found your blog on Karalee's. How are you doing? Your two boys are really cute. How exciting that you are going to have a baby girl soon! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new bun in the oven! Mike you're little ones are so big - and they look fearless just like Daddy.

Leann said...

Mike, you are the cutest dad! Kenzie, how do you do it? 3 little kids... you are amazing!

Thanks for sharing your lives... I love the pics!