Friday, January 08, 2010

Updates coming soon, I promise!

I can't believe that Brooklynn hadn't been born last time I posted. I got a new computer, so as soon as I can get the pictures transferred to this one from the old one, I'll post more recent pictures. For those who don't know, our daughter was born June 24th, 2009. We also moved from Herriman, Utah to Lincoln, California. I also have a blog related to a company I'm designing for called "3 under 3 and more..." that I have to update. So, I may actually keep up with this one! I know, Jaci is saying "yeah, right!" I will! I promise. Anyways, miss everyone and be sure to check back for pics soon! Love ya all!

1 comment:

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

You know me so well! can't wait for some updates. HOw are the kids?