Okay, I would have had something put on a lot sooner, but my computer restarted right while I was in the middle of trying to post. I was too frustrated with it so I gave up. Having trouble sleeping, so I thought I'd try this again. Here is the fun we had at Christmas. My parents and youngest brother came out to spend Christmas and Aiden's Birthday with us. It was great!
Can you tell that Aiden was excited for Grandpa, Nana Jo and Uncle Cory to come? He's moving them in himself.
It was a tradition in my family growing up to open one present on Christmas Eve which was always pjs, so thought we'd continue.
After Kale adorned his jammies, he decided to help Brooklynn open hers since she was taking too long drinking her bottle. (Thanks Janae for going black friday shopping with me and snatching these pj deals for me at Walmart! I love Black Friday!)
Cory got the beanie from our Grandparents but some how Aiden ended up with it. Thanks for sharing Corzoo. I thought I had a better pic of Aiden wearing the hat, guess not.
Anyone ever played the game "SPLAT"? It's a lot of fun for ALL ages. It's a game I've had since I was little. You make "bugs" out of playdoe for your markers and try to get them to the box of cookies without getting splatted. If someone lands on a "splat" spot and draws a card with the color your bug is sitting on, they get to "Splat!" you with the Splatting hand. Then you have to make a new bug and start at the beginning again. It's a blast!
Anyway, this is what we did with Aiden on Christmas Eve after Brookie and Kale went to bed.
Mike usually ends up making his own bugs instead of using the form provided. My bro, Cory, also took this route and made the above cool "Bug." I think Aiden got to splat this one, and it made an awsome splat!
I don't think I won this one. I'm thinking I was gold and there are sure a lot of splatted gold play doe spots. Nana Jo was white, looks like she did pretty good. Corzoo was yellow with the bugs beyond bugs, Mike was light blue, he had some pretty awsome bugs too, the one between my gold splats. Aiden was dark blue, he's taken my color when we play games now. I guess that's what I get for having a kid with the same favorite color as me. I thought my dad played too, but I'm not sure what color he was.
I'll post more tomorrow, but I think right now I might actually be able to get to sleep.
Also, if you haven't seen what I'm doing for part time work, here's my blog for that: http://www.3under3andmore.blogspot.com/
and the link to my portfolio for Silhouette:
We love you all and miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment